Monday, August 16, 2010

My girlfriend left me, can someone tell me how to win her back?

Okay me and my girlfriend go out over online i know pathetic.. We've been going out for 9months now we always argue every time we text and sometimes when we're talking on the phone... She's broken up with me allot but she always go's back with me after she's cooled down a bit (Usually like an hour or 2). But yesterday i wanted to talk to her because she's always misunderstanding things so i wanted to talk to her over the mic, the she got offline which pissed me off because if i would have done that to her she would have gone berserk! So she got back on like 10min later i started sending her voice messages then one of them i said ';not like you care'; and the she replied saying ';Yeah your right i don't care! were done'; and then she sent me another message here i'll copy and paste the message '; I'm sick of you always acting like a baby crying over everything and saying i don't care for you! So i'm done Goodbye '; Then she blocked communications with me which she never does... But then we started talking on you tube and things got a bit better she said to give her 3months to think about... Then this morning she unblocked me and she wrote this in backwards ';I want to feel you inside me'; then we started talking and she told me i love you so i attempted to ask her out again and she said no.. I'm scared that between those 3months she'll just fall for another guy.. Sorry for the long question but i really need help even though it's online (Xbox LIVE) i still love her out of all my x's she the only one I've ever loved this much... And please don't leave rude answers like ';Wow you date over a gaming service get a life'; because i do have a life and your the one with no life if your going to be trolling on here... Please serious answers only.. Thanks..My girlfriend left me, can someone tell me how to win her back?
Ah. She's 12?


That might have a lot to do with it.


Age is much more than just a number, and although three years isn't much, it's a bigger gap between younger ages than with adults because of the maturity levels.





The fact is, she probably isn't at all ready for a serious relationship. Kinda like, she's with you because she wants to have a boyfriend.





Have you ever met her in real life? Three hours is a huge distance gap, especially for teens.





Honestly, my best advice I can give you is to drop the whole relationship. I'm warning you now that it's not going to be the funnest to read.


Sure, you may want her now. Thing is, it's probably best to just let her go.


She isn't ready for a serious relationship, if that's what you're looking for, and the signs are very apparent and were highlighted by the fact that she's only twelve.


Best bet would be to stop wasting your time on her and find someone who is more ready for a relationship or that is closer to your age group/maturity level.





And again, I must ask; have you ever met her offline?


You may love her online, but the reality is that people are often much different offline than they are online.


There are many people who've met up with their online love only to be disappointed and have it not work out at all in real life. However, it does work out for some people, but not all.





You don't need to take my advice. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.


Maybe you'll need to learn from yourself. Experience is the best teacher after all, right?


At least, for me it is.





Good luck to you. (:My girlfriend left me, can someone tell me how to win her back?
sorry mate, but i agree with the 1st answer. sounds like shes got u walking on egg shells, and u shouldnt stand for that..
Honestly, it sounds like your relationship isn't really a relationship. When two people really care for each other, they work through problems. The way she always leaves, and then comes back, sounds like she doesn't want to talk through these problems with you. When she ';breaks up'; with you all the time, isn't something that should be happening.


You may love her so much it hurts, but it doesn't sound like she loves you. She may find someone else in those 3 months, but maybe it'll be better for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment