Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Xbox Live?!?!?!?!?! ...On Original Xbox Console?

I don't own a Xbox 360, but I love to play online with Xbox Live. My question is how do I get online to play Halo 2, and others, with my original Xbox console. What do I have to do, and how much will it cost? Also, does anyone still play Halo 2 now that there is Halo 3?Xbox Live?!?!?!?!?! ...On Original Xbox Console?
Well.. It is rare that you will come across an Xbox Live card.. I recommend buying one from ebay- www.ebay.com





Or use tunneling software such as XBConnect or Xlink Kai!Xbox Live?!?!?!?!?! ...On Original Xbox Console?
What you have to do is buy an xbox live subscription card, preferably the older black one, you also have to have high speed Ethernet internet, and then after you connect the internet to the xbox the menu will guide you to set up xbox live, and yes about 30,000 people per day still play halo 2! and the xbox yearly subscription will run you about 50$.
Easy just go to a gamestop or anything else that sells video games. Ask for the xbox live for the original Xbox. It kind of looks like a black box comes with a headset and a 1 year subscription to Xbox Live. It doesnt cost that much around 20-30 dollars. Yes people do still play halo 2. I have a 360 and some of my friends play halo 2 on there 360. But yeah you should Upgrade to a 360 there very fun. Xbox Live is the best! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment