Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I good at Modern Warfare 2?

I play on the xbox online on mw2 and considering I've not had any Call of Duty games before, and I've only had MW2 for little over 4 weeks, I think that I'm average.


My friends are much better with ratio's of 1.68, 1.49 and 1.39.


They seem to think I'm pretty bad but to be honest I'm happy with 1.23 considering.


I've got 6209 kills and 5062 deaths.





So, is this good for how long I've been playing, and the second question, is this good anyway?Am I good at Modern Warfare 2?
your doing okay you have more kills than deaths and i im always negaitveAm I good at Modern Warfare 2?
If you base skill on kd, then you're not a pro. Pros with that many kills are above 1.5.





But if you actually base your skill on what you do, then you'd be a pro if you're able to react to rushers befoe they kill you and be able to rush and react so well you kill campers b4 they kill u
mines 1.69 on playstation. 1.23 is still pretty good! 1.23 is above average
Kill/Death ratio does not position your skill rank. I have a KDR of 1.42 but most of time I suck really bad and my friends are much better than me and some of them even have a lower KDR than me. Kill/Death ratio is just something fancy to brag about....
Tell your friends to stop being dill holes. They BARELY have a higher K/D than you and they say you suck? I'm only at 1.26 but I still consider myself to be a good player. I don't have to camp out for my kills and I can still go positive when I am forcefully going after objectives. If your friends think they are so much better than you with such a slim margin of being more positive in the K/D area then they are probably douche bags.





I'm sorry your friends are so lame, but try not to let them get you down.
Modern Warefare is gay Halo 3 is where its at!
Yes, it is.





I have played CoD games for just over a year, with only about a 0.07 higher K/D ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment