Monday, August 16, 2010

Problems with my Xbox 360.?

-First off...my Xbox 360 elite, now one year old started freezing 2 weeks ago while I was been playing Call of Duty 4. I did not really pay attention to it until it started freezing everytime i played. Then I just went to my hardrive and pressed X X Lb Rb X X and this performed system managment and it worked fine for a week.





-It started freezing again and i got 1 ring. Then I got rrod twice. the xx thing doesnt work anymore and it freezes everytime i play. does anyone know how to fix this? It only freezes when I play a game online. I can play arcade games all day long without it freezing. But sometimes it freezes on startup.





-I tryed calling 18004myxbox but it says to ';please leave your numerical message after the tone';. What does this mean? I registered my xbox online and put in serial number when they ask that question but cant get through.





Please Help!!Problems with my Xbox 360.?
Try To run factory default on the xbox dashboard under the system tab. If this doesnt work try to call 4myxbox again and just tell them u have technical issues or live account questions and then they patch you through and operator.Problems with my Xbox 360.?
Didnt happen to my elite yet.


but u should give them another call. If u have the red lights, u could send it to microsoft because u have three years for the rrod lights and 1 year if something goes wrong with ur xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment