Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I play online games with my PS2 and XBOX? I have just got a broadband connection.?

As title... I don't know if you need any special kit or do I just plug a usb from ps2 to the modem?How do I play online games with my PS2 and XBOX? I have just got a broadband connection.?
no u u se the ethernet cable into the back of your console





ps2 is very hard evry game u need a new account and password





xbox is good u get gamertag which when u sign up fo ru never need passwords and stuff





plus u get to keep track off all your games under 1 profile





xbox rocks





sony suck








mrduceHow do I play online games with my PS2 and XBOX? I have just got a broadband connection.?
try putting the disc from your ps2 in the computer i am not sure how to do it any other way
The old ps2 doesn't have a network card included, you have to buy it separately. If you have a ps2 slim then you can see the network adapter hole where to plug the cable on the back of it.





You don't have to pay any additional costs but have to set up an acocunt once you connect it, usually the games that works on-line gives you all the info you need.





This is how it looks like :


http://www.peliplaneetta.net/images/arti鈥?/a>
for a ps2 network disc


call or email this place as ask for a new network disc


Network Gaming Careline


E-mail: help@uk.ps2centralstation.com


Telephone: 08702 422 299





you will get a email with a code is, type in the code at www.yourgamingname.com and in a few weeks you will get a new disc

No comments:

Post a Comment