Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will Cricket Broadband work to get my Wii and Xbox 360 online?

I have a Wii and my friend has a Xbox 360 and we really want to get online. If we get broadband service through Cricket would I be able to get online with my Wii at my house and then get online on his Xbox 360 at his house? Besides that, is it even a good idea to get this service. Im really not sure how this whole Wifi, Wireless router, internet connection thing works. If I dont get Cricket broadband service, would I have to get internet service through AT%26amp;T or Comcast or some other company to get my Wii online. Im online right now at my friends house, on his laptop, but he doesnt have service with these companies. He's just getting the signal. Ive tried to get a signal with my Wii but it shows them all locked. So im guessing i do have to buy my own, but do I have to buy the service or would it be cheaper to go through Cricket. If you could explain this stuff to me and give me some advice I would really really appreciate it. Thanks a million. Will Cricket Broadband work to get my Wii and Xbox 360 online?
yes cricket braodband can support xbox 360 live. I dont have a wii so i dont know about that one. setting live up for the 360 is relatively easy. Go to the network and internet connections icon in the control panel and then click network connection in the bottom right. Next right click and choose properties go to the advanced options and check the share connection with other computers box it might take you through a setup menu just follow the steps finally you'll have to restart the computer and your good to go just plug in and play.





AS far as the quality it ot the bes but your able to play. and using the internet works well if you were wondering if you can though I would recommend the AT%26amp;T or even the time warner if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment