Friday, August 20, 2010

Wireless N router with G play links?

i have a linksys WRT300N wireless router and i want to be able to play my xbox online, i have bought the xbox wireless adapter and it would not work with my network.





i was wondering if i could buy a ';logitech play and link'; or a ';NETGEAR - Wall-Plugged Ethernet Bridge'; (both wireless G) and i could successfully get on xbox live. i am hesitant to buy them because of the different wireless technology's





will my n router ';downgrade'; to work with the g bridge





if anyone has had my same problem and has over come it plz tell me how!!!!


Wireless N router with G play links?
N is backward compatible with G and B. The only non-compatibility is A, which is a totally different radio band.Wireless N router with G play links?
yes.


N can use N, g, a, b, wireless connections
  • inc.
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment