Friday, August 20, 2010

Flashing the Dvd drive of my Xbox 360?

Well the cd/dvd drive of my Xbox 360 crapped out and instead of sending it in for 150 bucks to repair, I plan on just spending 25 bucks and getting a new dvd drive for it. I already got it on the way (the new benq drive) which is the exact same as mine now, but I was wondering, are there any good in-depth tutorials on flashing a drive to ready it for your xbox 360 online? and if so can you provide links?





I could just switch out the circuit boards underneath, But I really don't feeling like doin alla that, so if anyone can help me out would appreciate it.





(and before you go on about it, I know how to take it apart, have already taken it apart, and no it wont void my warranty because my warranties already expired.)





I'm simply asking for the tutorial, because I'll feel better at ease with a visual guide along with what I'll be doing.Flashing the Dvd drive of my Xbox 360?
I had to do this once myself and it seems daunting, but it's in fact really easy if you have even a basic sense of pc hardware. the link I'm giving you is a perfect step by step tut with pictures of the process on how to flash your dvd drive on the 360.


http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s鈥?/a>Flashing the Dvd drive of my Xbox 360?
http://google.com


I'm sure there are a lot of ';tutorials'; about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment