Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to play online on my xbox 360, please help me out!?

i have a wireless router downstairs and canconnect my 360 to it with ethernet cable, but i want to play cod 4 for hours nto th night and not just an hour or so with parents and brothers watching. apart from buying the official microsoft 360 wireless adaptor, which costs 拢60, not sure how much that converts in U.S dollars, I want something cheaper.


I thought maybe I could get a wireless extender, but would it have an ethernet port on it?





an official wireless adaptor would work fine but i cant afford it and so I need a solution fast, i am on level 30 COD 4 when i should be on prestige!!!!





can i connect my wireless router to a device that has an ethermet port and connect that to my 360 with a ethernet cable?





answers and help or assistance will be much appreciated, thank you very much xbox gamers, please no ps3 spam hater rubbish. looking to award best answer. thanks againI want to play online on my xbox 360, please help me out!?
you need the Microsoft adapter there is no way around itI want to play online on my xbox 360, please help me out!?
you have two options


options 1





by a 200 ft Ethernet cable or so. and connect that to your router





or





buy a different wireless adapter for your xbox. there are some out there that are really cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment