Monday, August 16, 2010

Ps3 vs xbox on common games?

I asked this before and it kind of kept me split. I have an xbox and just got a ps3, mainly for the blue ray and god of war, and I am not sure which system to buy common games on. Xbox- pro, have to pay for online, and I do, but their online is better. Con, the high failure rate that makes me want to use it less. Ps3- pro, online is free and it doesn't have the high failure rate that the xbox has. Con, online is not as good, so I have heard.





I have had my xbox for a few years with no problems but I have heard about how much they fail and that is leaning me towards buying common games on ps3, tho since I am paying for xbox online that makes me want to use it. What makes the xbox online so much better than ps3? I'm not a huge gamer so as long as there isn't alot of lag and I can find a match I am ok.Ps3 vs xbox on common games?
It's a case by case basis. What you should do is look at what each system has to offer when a game is on both systems.





I'll give you 2 examples.





Arkham Asylum: Go with the PS3 version because it has Joker as a playable character.





Bayonetta: Go with the 360 version because the PS3 keeps having to load.





If it's the same, then go with whatever system you like more. It could be the controller. It could be the online play.





XBL is better because MS has been at it for a lot longer than Sony so MS has more experience and most of the bugs have been fixed.Ps3 vs xbox on common games?
first off i have a ps3. playstation network is ok but you are right 360 has better online play, there are alot of Extras you could say with the whole avatar and acheivement rankings and less lagging. psn does have home but to me it is pointless all it is for is spending money on an avatar like clothes etc. no one talks to you and you really dont meet anyone so to ME it is stupid
I love the online on my ps3. The people who say ps3 online is bad have never played a ps3 online enough to know how good it is. there is no lag for me. People make up lies sometimes about bad online on the ps3. I've played the 360 online and i just don't like the controller, i am also cheap so i dont want to pay...
I got both and I prefer the PS3, nicer controller, I prefer the console exclusives and I don't have to pay for online play.





Also, below is the site I used to get my 250Gb PS3 Slim absolutely free. (Also, if you already have a PS3, they have an option to just send the cash cost to you instead.)





http://www.yourps34free.com/index.php?re…
anyone who only owns an xbox will tell you xbox. anyone who only owns a ps3 will tell you ps3. People like me someone who own an electronic store will tell you that xbox is much better in graphics and gaming experience.
I buy common games for Xbox simply because I prefer using the Xbox Controller.
1 really big and important word. CONNECTION
Buy a computer. All your problems will be solved.
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment