Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Xbox 360 - Online Clan, How To Advertise?

I have a clan on Grand Theft Auto IV, called Role Play 360. How would I get more people to join it?





It is an online role playing clan consisting of our clan members role playing in clan events, getting jobs, buying real estate, cars etc.. One big organized system, and loyal members who are currently keeping it running smoothly.





I've made partnerships with other clans, advertised it on sites in return for my own offers, submitted it to search engines, etc... What else could I do that would make people want to join? Can anyone help advertise?





http://roleplay360.co.ccXbox 360 - Online Clan, How To Advertise?
I suggest gamebattles.com





Great place to advertise clans.





Good luck





My Gamertag is PotatoLotionXbox 360 - Online Clan, How To Advertise?
You kind of just advertised.


Just thought I'd point it out, its kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment