Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you play video games with your chin?

I can!





I have a physical disability so I taught myself how to play with my chin





I move the left analog sick with my chin, and push the other buttons with my right hand. Everybody says I'm pretty good.





Except I tried to play Madden NFL 09 (Xbox 360) online and got my butt kicked. lol





Can you play with your chin, have you ever tried?





I want to know if I'm the only one.Can you play video games with your chin?
I haven't tried Madden NFL but I;m sure that you're pretty good if u can play games with your chin... You're awesome dude !Can you play video games with your chin?
I saw this and tried it, and 2 words can describe the outcome: EPIC FAIL


Maybe i just need some practice, but for now i don't think i'll be winning any games playing that way





http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=996222


Great site for free gaming goods.
Chuck Norris could.





But yea, if you train yourself you could. If everyone did it then it would be considered weird to use your hands.





(I can't, I have a Wii)
nope. never tried it
  • computer security
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment