Friday, August 20, 2010

My girlfriends xbox 360 is more important than me?

if either of these are in your answer


- ';your only 14 you don't know love';


- ';break up with her, shes not for you';


or anything else like that, I will ignore it





a while ago my girlfriend said she wanted to focus on school so she said ';I cant talk to you during the week as much'; so i stopped calling her as much. now all she ever does is play her xbox 360 online with her xbox friends and it makes her happy and that's fine. my problem is, whenever I call her now that's ALL she does. I cant even get a full sentence in most of the time because I get interrupted by her talking very loudly at her friends or by her friends screaming.





but whenever I tell her it bothers me that she doesn't pay any attention at all to me she just says ';well before you never used to call me this much'; and that's as far as it goes because I feel so sad that if I tried to continue it I might cry. She doesn't even no how terrible it makes me feel that she doesn't pay attention to anything I say because shes too busy yelling at somebody.





she is my very first girlfriend and we've been together for a year and five months now so breaking up is NOT an option, don't even say it.





it will make me very angry if anybody suggests me breaking up anyway and then says something like ';can you imagine your life without her'; or ';can you live without her';.





because no I can't even think of life without her


we are a perfict match, even her mom likes me.





my life is bad enough already (E-mail me If for any reason you think you need details) so don't make me think about my life without herMy girlfriends xbox 360 is more important than me?
You should break up with her. You're only 14; you don't know what love is.





You did ask for it.





But seriously, breaking up is an option. You obviously aren't right for each other anymore. People change, especially when they are teenagers.My girlfriends xbox 360 is more important than me?
play xbox with her.
Should just break up with her, she's probably fugly anyway.





Oh or beat her - your choice





besides your only 14 you don't know what love is and it seems like she doesn't love you anyway. haha burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment