Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my xbox 360 online?

I share wireless internet with my building but dont have physical access to the router. I have 2 wireless routers and a ethernet switch to use. I dont want to spend $100 on the xbox 360 wireless adapter. Any suggestions?How do I get my xbox 360 online?
you have to get a wireless adapter am afraid.How do I get my xbox 360 online?
Get a modem install it if your cable network is shared with the internet and a Ethernet cable and you should be fine. That's what I did. Another thing I have BrightHouse and it works fine and dandy, but I am not sure what you have so you should find out.
plug ur 360 to ur switch via an ethernet cable, if u want xbox live then go to the marketplace blade then select join xbox live, do all that stuff then select xbox silver membership, cuz it comes with a free month of gold, but u kno i may have gone to far with that answer
Plug your xbox 360 into your computers ethernet card while your 360 is powered on, your pc should recognize it and tell you to click to set up a connection.
connect it to a computer if you have one

No comments:

Post a Comment