Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i fix my Xbox 360 Online problem?

I have been able to play my xbox 360 online wireless for 1 year now with no problems, but all of a sudden something has gone screwy.





I am playing online and every thing is running fine (my connection is good, no lagging). Then a few minutes into my game, my game stops and tells me I have disconnected from xbox live and ';ERROR network connection lost'; appears on the screen. I then immediately sign back into xbox live, which it lets me do with no problems, and I start another game. Again I am playing the game smoothly and 5 minutes into it, it cuts out again and disconnects from xbox live.





I am not sure if it is my wireless adapter that is broken or if it has something to do with my wireless router. This is getting very frustrating and some help with this problem would be much appreciated. How do i fix my Xbox 360 Online problem?
what you should do is see if your adapter turns off or changes color. mine stops powering every once in a while. Your network sounds like the problem because it works when you sign back in.
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment