Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i Persuade my parents to get me an xbox 360 although i already have a PS3?

I really love my PS3 half of my friends have an xbox and i really wanna play online with the xbox since it is better online i hav 145$ and i wanna get the 250$ one so how could i do this?! please help!How do i Persuade my parents to get me an xbox 360 although i already have a PS3?
If you're too young to get a job, you could figure out if you have any old toys or bicycles or anything that you could sell on craigslist or ebay. I knew a guy who made like $400 because he sold a bunch of transformers that he didn't even know were worth anything.How do i Persuade my parents to get me an xbox 360 although i already have a PS3?
yea, try selling some of your unwanted stuff like collectables you dont want anymore.





If you really want a Xbox 360, just sell your PS3 then and your games, someone is bound to buy it and when you make the crossover to Xbox 360 and xbox live you will be glad you did it
Get the money yourself by chores or yard work, if you don't have a dvd player you could say that. say that you will pay off the other half. You could bargain, saying you would wash their car for a month. Make a bet that you know that you will win. or Wait until bday or xmas
If they say no then no BUT there could be a good chance to ask them to get you one for Christmas. But you know parents.
Try writing them a note where they'll see it. thats what i did to convince them for a 360. (i also have wii)
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment