Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I bought a Xbox 360 Pro from US. So im having some doubts about it.Can u plz help me out?

Hi, im 15yrs old


I will be getting a Xbox 360 Pro(60gb) console from US.Will the original games of India work in it??.And what about the voltage converter.Which one do u think i should buy?.And I read about the red ring of death and it brought me nightmares!!!.So plz can u tell me what precautions i should take in order to prevent RRoD.And I read that we can go online with Xbox 360.I bought it especially to play gta4 and its expansions.So how can i download the expansions of gta4???





Thank you very much in Advance!!I bought a Xbox 360 Pro from US. So im having some doubts about it.Can u plz help me out?
u can convert xbox





and then u can download games from





www.torrentz.com


www.rarbg.com


www.mininova.comI bought a Xbox 360 Pro from US. So im having some doubts about it.Can u plz help me out?
there is nothing you can do to avoid the RRoD except keep your fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment