Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meet a woman online, we planned to meet but seems like now she is playing games, any advice?

Ok I meet a girl online playing xbox 360. We started off just playing games together then we started talking and finding out more about eachother. We realized we had alot in common and I actually was falling for her a bit. We talked almost everyday sometimes for hours. We decided that it was meant to be, given the awkward circumstances of how we met. She is all the way in england, im in the states. We made plans to be together and I was supposed to move out there and get a place with her. For months we planned this, all of a sudden 3 weeks before I move we get into a heated arguement because now she was telling me she doesnt want to do it anymore. I had done all this saving up, all this waiting up to this point and I was very upset. We didnt talk for an entire month, even though I messaged her the next day and told her I wanted to work things out she never answered back. Then she sends me an email telling me she doesnt think we can be because of the arguement and what was said. So she breaks up with me because of it, I pursue her and tell her how sorry I am in emails, messages, everything. She says ok we can work it out but we cant move together permanently yet but we can visit, and I agreed. 2 weeks later she sends me a message saying she is going to ireland for work, and doesnt feel the same about me anymore '; I loved you, I really did. Things just changed since the arguement we had and I cant get over it. I dont know what else to say. Good luck to you and hope everything works out.'; This came out of nowhere, for no reason. And thats the last I heard from her for 2 months. Should I pursue a girl I really never even met but felt we had a connection. We never seriously argued for the most part except for that one time. Yeah you can say im a loser for meeting a girl online i dont care just need some advice on what I should doMeet a woman online, we planned to meet but seems like now she is playing games, any advice?
DONT DO IT. I CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ IT BUT ANYBODY YOU MEET ON THE INTERNET IS PROBABLY AT 60-YEAR-OLD MAN VIRGIN WHO LIVES IN HIS MOTHER'S BASEMENT WHO WANTS TO RAPE YOU. USE PROTECTION.








ANSWER MINE: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Meet a woman online, we planned to meet but seems like now she is playing games, any advice?
sounds like u were just fun and a romantic IDEA to her. when u tried to make that IDEA come to life, she freaked out. ive done this before. sometimes we just like to fantasize, TIL it comes to reality!
i just lol'd, not gonna lie.
u never know


she cld b a BIG FAT @SS B@ST@RD WIT HIS DIC!%26lt; STICKIN OUT
You're not a looser for meeting/ falling for a girl online. It happens all the time.





Maybe you were rushing into things, it's only a couple of months you were chatting %26amp; to move to another country may be pushing it. So she's right when she says you all should visit.





Now she seems to have move on (she may have well been playing you all along). From what you wrote it seems she has no interest in working things out. You should let go and count your losses.
I know what you are going through as i'm actually going through it myself with my now ex girlfriend, she's in the states and i'm in england, she wanted to come here to go to a dance school in london and to be with me, but because she has over protective parents especially her dad things happened and we broke up without any warnings, it'll be three weeks this wednesday as well and im still very much hurting, but i found out she is missing me alot so that does give me some hope, but all i can say is maybe it scared her you moving over so quickly?





I mean go for a visit and spend time with her and let things happen as they come, its less stressful that way.


You arn't a loser either as i don't regret meeting my ex girlfriend online because you can get alot closer to someone and really get to know someone over the net rather than in real life, yes you can't touch each other but the waiting is always worth it in my eyes and by the time you meet her you know everything about each other which makes things alot easier =)





But my advise to you is give her some space and let her come to you, if she does then its meant to be
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment