Friday, August 20, 2010

How does Call of Duty 4 work online with a Mac? Any different than the PS3 or Xbox Live?

Ha I played the game at a friend's house from his Xbox 360 console and got hooked ever since :D I don't have a Xbox or a PS3 but I do have a very good Mac desktop. Would I still be able to play against other people online, and better so, would I have to pay, like Xbox Live just to play multiplayer online?How does Call of Duty 4 work online with a Mac? Any different than the PS3 or Xbox Live?
Yeah I think you can play online, but Its not the same, I have COD4 on PS3 %26amp; its addicting, That's all I play. Sve up and buy and 360 or a PS3, Its worth every penny, Take a look on Craigslist.org for cheap sales. Good Luck.How does Call of Duty 4 work online with a Mac? Any different than the PS3 or Xbox Live?
you dont have to pay and yes you can play multiplayer... beware of hackers and mods though

No comments:

Post a Comment