Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you connect your xbox live account online, to being on your xbox?

I want xbox live and its so not working. I made an account online, with the gamertag i want and everything, i got my subscription, entered in my credit card info and everything. Then I try to make it on my xbox. This is where I'm lost. I entered in my credit card number AGAIN and then i say, make my account or whatever and it tells me, 'This action can't be preformed at this time. Please try again later. For more info, go to xbox.com/support





So do i have a bad connection? did i not do it right or what?


I am very frustrated.How do you connect your xbox live account online, to being on your xbox?
EDIT: sorry I mean ';Recover'; not Retrieve


if that doesn't work, then call 1-800-4my-xbox





Go to the Xbox Live tab in the dashboard


Go to Retrieve Gamertag enter the info it tells you to enter and that should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment