Monday, August 16, 2010

Modern warfare 2 problem?

Pre ordered modern warfare 2 and got it when it first came out but every time I try to play online it takes like 10+ minutes to find a game, my friends say it usually takes them less than 3 minutes to find a game? Why does it take me so long? I Use my modem to play online (xbox 360) and once im in a game I don't lag So I cant see how it would be anything to do with lag. If anybody has and info or this happens to you please let me know, thanksModern warfare 2 problem?
I've actually had this problem, when I go to look for any game, it takes forever, but I play PS3. Recently Xbox 360 has been having problems with there Online game. Like people cant join certain games, or cant join at all. That might have something to do with it. Other then that just be patient haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment