Friday, August 20, 2010

Questions about the Xbox 360 Headset.?

I been playing the Xbox 360 online alot of times, and it comes to my attention that my speakers on my headset doesn't work, and now i have to use the TV Speakers just for it to work since the speakers on my headphones doesn't work. I keep on unpluging it and pluging it and still has problems. I go to the options menu and still has problems. Turn the volume up from my headset and problems still occur. I can talk through my headset, but i cant even get the volume to the headset no matter what i do, I tried everything and its not on mute either. I plug it in and still has problems. I even checked the volume of the headset and still doesn't work. I wanna know what to do with this problem and how to fix it. Because I dont want anyone hearing any swearing through TV when im around my family.Questions about the Xbox 360 Headset.?
Do you bend the cable a lot? (e.g. wrapping it around the controller when you've finished) If so, then the wire's probably frayed inside it. If that's the case, you will have to fix it or get a new one.Questions about the Xbox 360 Headset.?
The generic headset that comes with the Xbox is pretty crappy from everything I have seen. I suggest getting the wireless one, its not terribly uncomfortable and works great. The wired one has tons of problems.
same prob happend to me, just get a new one i dont think u can fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment