Friday, August 20, 2010

Router Help?

Heres the situation: I have a wireless G 4 port router from Belkin. After setting up everything, I noticed that internet browsing on my desktop computer was slow. So I used the router with my laptop, browsing was slow. Then I used my xbox 360 (eathernet cable was hooked directly to router) the games lagged and lost connection.





After throwing a fit (lol jk), I removed the router from my computer and inserted the wireless USB connector I baught a while ago (its exactly like the nintendo wifi usb connector but you can use any device with it). After setup, the USB worked great! it was like each user that connected to my USB device (which is attached to my main desktop computer) had their own personal internet connection.





But my problem is ill never get to use my xbox online because of the fact it dosent have wifi capablilities (which is why I baught the router)





Is there a way i can make my router more like my usb connector? Whats Spyware? and how do I get rid of it?Router Help?
get what the last guy said for your 360 and get Ad-Aware for the Spyware problem, everyone gets it you'll just clean it up weekly or bi-weeklyRouter Help?
360 does have wireless receiver you can buy for the low low price of 99.99 or cheaper off ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment