Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I meet a girl online, we were supposed to meet but I feel she is playing games, any advice?

Ok I meet a girl online playing xbox 360. We started off just playing games together then we started talking and finding out more about eachother. We realized we had alot in common and I actually was falling for her a bit. We talked almost everyday sometimes for hours. We decided that it was meant to be, given the awkward circumstances of how we met. She is all the way in england, im in the states. We made plans to be together and I was supposed to move out there and get a place with her. For months we planned this, all of a sudden 3 weeks before I move we get into a heated arguement because now she was telling me she doesnt want to do it anymore. I had done all this saving up, all this waiting up to this point and I was very upset. We didnt talk for an entire month, even though I messaged her the next day and told her I wanted to work things out she never answered back. Then she sends me an email telling me she doesnt think we can be because of the arguement and what was said. So she breaks up with me because of it, I pursue her and tell her how sorry I am in emails, messages, everything. She says ok we can work it out but we cant move together permanently yet but we can visit, and I agreed. 2 weeks later she sends me a message saying she is going to ireland for work, and doesnt feel the same about me anymore '; I loved you, I really did. Things just changed since the arguement we had and I cant get over it. I dont know what else to say. Good luck to you and hope everything works out.'; This came out of nowhere, for no reason. And thats the last I heard from her for 2 months. Should I pursue a girl I really never even met but felt we had a connection. We never seriously argued for the most part except for that one time. Yeah you can say im a loser for meeting a girl online i dont care just need some advice on what I should do.I meet a girl online, we were supposed to meet but I feel she is playing games, any advice?
Past tense . hummmmmm LOVED, ... hummmmmm Is that love?I meet a girl online, we were supposed to meet but I feel she is playing games, any advice?
first of all 99% long distance love stories never work out..................She is not the only girl in this world mate......you would laugh in future that u seriously loved this girl.....don't try to contact her,she is gone away if she cares about you then she would come back give her some space..............
well you know what.....i would pursue a girl like that.But come to think of it, there might be a chance that she might have a BF....think of it, she brock things up with you when you said that you where coming....at first she was thinking of a away to get out of it.That's why she said that it was ok for you to come....when it was time she backed down because of a stupid argument you had (that could be worked out) thats what i think.





i hope im wrong....





best of luck ^_^
dude i once met a girl off of myspace, i went to meet her in person and we hung out at a train station. i came back with head lice god damn, the itchy little blighters stayed in my hair for weeks and i couldn't get rid of them.


meeting girls off of online sources is bad news. do you want head lice?
On the one hand, given their propensity to change course 180潞 at the drop of a hormonal hat, women are stone crazy, lol!!


That written, are you 100% sure 'she' actually was a woman?


Guys sometimes like to pose as women. Its relatively easy to do online given meeting someone in real time isn't necessary. When it comes time to actually meet, though, the jig is up! And suddenly one's 'lady friend' finds reasons to put off meeting, then quickly decide to break off the relationship.


This situation is one of the unfortunate hazards of online relationships.





Personally I hope that this is the case as, in some ways, its preferable to thinking a gal simply opted to flip in the other direction %26amp; coldly give you the heave ho.





Good luck!
forget it shes just making up excuses p.s stop posting this question!!
Wait, so you were planning on moving in with her, coming all the way from the States to England, and you haven't even met her? How did you expect that to work out? Anyway, my advice to you would be to forget her, she's made her intentions perfectly clear. I'm sure it can't be really hard if you've never actually met her before. Good luck.
No, this is creepy. You met her online and then you guys decide to ';move in together';. She realizes this is a MISTAKE and that she doesn't KNOW YOU and tries to break it off and you won't let her. She has tried TWICE to get you to leave her completely alone and each time you keep morphing into some stalker who thinks you have a ';connection '; with someone you've never met and doesn't want a connection with you. She stayed offline for an entire MONTH, just to get back on and guess who's waiting....? You. Now she's telling you she's leaving the current country she's in...so you will stop messaging her and leave her alone and think she's moved off. Just take no for an answer and save some face, dude. This is getting really embarrassing on your part and she's going to think all American guys are crazy.
I have had the exact same thing happen to me. I chatted to a guy for four years, on yahoo, which is great, he is like my best friend, confidant all that. We finally arranged that we would meet. Three days before he is due to arrive, he goes dead quiet. I am wondering if he is ok, considering we have spoken for all those years without a day missing. (Meantime I might add, I dint think you are a loser for chatting to her, I have friends a life and a career,) but we just clicked. You know what i mean right.





Finally after three days he said he had broken his foot?? Well wouldn't he have told me straight away? of course he would have, so to this day I know he lied.





I decided to weigh it up and I have settled to the idea, that we will be nothing but internet mates, and very good ones at that. He listens to all my drivel every day, understands me, has great integrity in general, and I would be lost without him, but I do not need to meet him ever.





I have perspective on it now. He is my cyber mate and that is it. But it makes him not less valuable, just he fits into a certain slot in my very full life.





Why did he do it? only he knows, fear of meeting me, because he felt he was not good enough? fear of traveling to a different country, money issues? who knows, I will never know and it is one subject I have left behind, as we chat about so many other subject which are very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment