Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do people ask ';how to go online with the xbox 360?

This question is driving me crazy. i believe alot of people feels the same!?! It would be helpful if all of the new xbox 360 owners to just give yourself ';10 seconds'; of your time, that all i'm asking you ';10 secounds of your TIME'; and just search that question in YA and you will get your freaking answer!!





Best rant 10 freaking going out of my mind points!!Why do people ask ';how to go online with the xbox 360?
I can answer this with just four letters...





RTFM ;););););)Why do people ask ';how to go online with the xbox 360?
Because the 360 sucks @$$. Also, it's Microsoft- once they have you, you're screwed.
Cause people are stupid!!
If people were willing to work for what they desired, instead of attempting to find the easiest possible path for the greatest reward, then this world would be a vastly different place, whether for better or worse. Hard work wouldn't get you ahead, it'd simply be required. Of course, someone would figure out how to slack off, and then it'd just become epidemic, as it is now.





So, lazy people are the fault of lazy people. It is a vicious self-repeating cycle that can lead only to the downfall of the human race. That's right, by asking how to hook up your Xbox 360, how to cheat in Runescape, whether someone will give you a Maple Story account, or how to downgrade a PSP (Survival of the fittest, baby. Get it right or lose your toy!), you are personally contributing to the failures of mankind, where we will be annihilated by our own fat when our cars no longer have oil to run on, and the exhaustion kills all of us except for a handful of hard workers, who will then be killed by exploding laptop batteries made by lazy people.





Thus, shall the lazy bring about the fall of man, the rise of evil, and the return of the nuclear cockroach, crawling forth from the ruins of Chernobyl, prepared to harvest the corpses of man in a dystopian future!
I'm tired of the ';which is better, 360 or PS3'; questions. I have everything (cause I'm an all around gamer), but just choose which one you are going to use. Areyou gonna play online, choose xbox. If you are gonns play for hours and don't want your system to overheat get the PS3. I am on my third 360 due to the red ring of death twice. I am on my first PS3 (over a year now) and my first (and only) Wii (I don't think anything will happen to it because it doesn't get used much, only when I have a party)


As for your question...forget about searching online for the answer just go to xbox official website. I mean for God's shake MS is a huge company you think they might have a website for their console????DUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment