Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect with an AT&T wireless card to a xbox 360?

Has anyone ever connected to the xbox360 live using a AT%26amp;T wireless card. We live out in the woods, and we can not get anything else but dial up or this wireless card that I am using. On the side of a xbox360 has the perfect slot, or usb port that my wireless card fits perfect. The problem is, when we try to get online, the xbox says no conection/ but I know the card is working. Is there a program I have to install or is there an adapter for usb conection to the eithier conection. Sorry if I have mispelled either/ but I think you know what I mean. Thanks for all the help you all can share on here. MikeHow to connect with an AT%26amp;T wireless card to a xbox 360?
keep the wi fi card in your pc then run an ethernet cable from the back of the xbox to the pc
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment