Friday, August 20, 2010

Xbox original live online?

Hey guys Im cheap lol so i don't have a 360 and I haven't really played alot of games lately. But nwow I wanna get back into games during my spare time. I have an xbox original with games like halo 2, halo, and racing games. I just went out to wal amrt and bought a one year xbox live card for 70 bucks(plus tax) and I want to know how to hook up my xbox original to xbox live. Because I don'tknow where I can type in the code. I have a dial up internet, even though it is dial up, it is fast. I went out to EB games and bought a 40$ xbox headset. Its for xbox 360 but my friend told me I can still sue it for xbox original. AndI bought the xbox 360 messenger pad from my friend for 45$. I have everything I need, Just how do I set up xbox live for my xbox original?Xbox original live online?
I am sorry to say this but you need DSL or Cable. The Xbox Live service requires there to be a high speed internet access and you are currently on dial-up. There is a hack to use dial-up for the Xbox, but your online experience will become so upsetting that it is not worth it. Finally, (no offense) you have spent $165, which you could have used to get a new or used Xbox 360.





The price of cheap DSL is $17.99 therefore it shouldn't be a problem to acquire unless you are living on an extreme budget. I think you should upgrade,because without doing so your gaming experience will fall really short.





This is just my two cents.Xbox original live online?
Dude, you already bought all the stuff you need for a 360, its only 299.99 plus all these amazing games and comes with 2 controllers, you'll be wasting your time on original xbox because very few, and I MEAN like 1 or 2 people will be on, and probably won't have good connection, buy the 360 it'll be worth all the money you spent or a ps3.
Hate to break it to you but the 360 stuff is not compatible with original xbox live things and im not even sure if they still have live for original xbox.





sorry mate

No comments:

Post a Comment