Monday, August 16, 2010

How to handle this BF situation?

I seem to have a problem with my boyfriend playing online xbox with a woman. We are both in our mid 20's and we have been together for a while, we live together as well. The issue is that I have become very jealous of the attention he gives her. They message each other, play games on line, my bf tells her about his stuff what he did in his day etc. Although she is in a different state it bothers me tremendously!! They have soo much fun together ( laughing, joking etc) and all my bf and I do when we hang out is watch tv and movies and then he is at a certain time at night everyday ';waiting'; for her to come online. He tells me that he has fun with her and is only a friend and enjoys playing and nothing is going on. I feel she likes him too because she is always gigling and making him laugh and vice versa. I have told my nf how I feel and he said to get over it! He doesn't seem to like me sometimes because I nag him and I am jealous and I always want to talk about the relationship, he is mean to me and I feel I am not good enough for him, what can I do to make things better?? and how can I hadle this jealousy and situation with this online women, guys, please help too!! Thanks so much!!How to handle this BF situation?
move on... let him have his virtual love; you'll find someone else. i know it's easier said than done, but it's time. if he doesn't have time for you then i'd break it off.
  • inc.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment