Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you get harassed by guys when you play online games on xbox or playstation?

I do. Whenever I play Uno, i constantly get jeers of ';show me your ****';, ';show me your P****';. Then if I said no, guys will be like ';Oh, you're fat and ugly';, or ''You're a *****'; and they talked about mommas and boot you from the game.





then if you play a ranked match and guys will trash talk and if you beat them ,they said stuff like 'you cheated'; or ';you glitched';. And if you lost, They make fun of you and say things like ''Girls can't play video games';.





Heaven forbid, they find out you're black. I was playing Undertow, A xbox Live game, and there are different races, Human,Atlantis and Nemo. One guy PRESUMELY white said ''How do I pick the N***** race?'; everyone laughs. I told him to shut up. Then Someone says 'Is that a girl';? One time I was called a 'N***** ******'' for entering a game.





Is anyone else SICK of this? I am and it's not like I trash talk first and start arguments. I mind my business. But seriously, Girls do you encounter this much crap with you play games?Do you get harassed by guys when you play online games on xbox or playstation?
i am so sorry for the way people act i really do. I am not a girl but i receive abuse too, i am sick of it. i hope you are reporing these freaks for doing this to you! you should because if they receive enough complaints against them they will have their canceled. hey add me to your friends my gamertag is





brettdayDo you get harassed by guys when you play online games on xbox or playstation?
Yeah, i get the same thing its ridiculous, when i play my MMO's i also get called a guy tons
I don't ever ever EVER harass girls online, or in person, and for that matter I don't ever harass anyone, but I see it online all of the time. Every time I play halo online I hear all of the comments you stated. It sickens me. What is wrong with this perverted bastards? Are they so lonely and desperate that they have to make girls feel bad and send them rude comments just to feel better? I don't know what to tell you, you just have to stand up for yourself and tell them to **** OFF. But than if you do you will probably just get a comment like 'oh, your fiesty, I like that, show me your ****!' I don't know what to tell you, online games need to figure out someway to make gameplay better among players. On behalf of all men, I apologize.
you should report those b!tches!
you can click on thier gamertag and go to submit player review where you can file complaints.... if enough are filed the person will be banned from xbox live for 48 hours and yes..... i am
lol thats y I mute tv to ignore those littleshits.
They are nobodies, over weight wanna be bullies. Who in real life have no life except in the computer game world and couldn't fight their way out of a video store. They will spend their life spanking their monkey to pictures of Zena the Warrior Princess. Reality.....Losers.
curse them...





I do that many times and it is effective. wanna try?
Best thing you can do is report them through xbox live. Second best thing is ignore them, and realize that there are idiots like them all throughout this god-forsaken human race.
u kno i hate when ppl do this


im a guy


but still that is the most racist and sexist crap i ever heard


everytime i hear sum1 say sumthing mean i boot em and i cant stand ppl that act all upin ur face i wanna go punchem all they make me sick there are disgrace to gamers everywhere
  • inc.
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment