Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting started with xbox live...?

I have recently created an account on xbox live online, and now I want to log in. But I can't seem to, it makes me ';sign up'; again. How can I log in?





P.S. I created it with a username different than the one on my xbox. Like, I didn't have the gamer tag/profile on my xbox that I used to sign up... If that makes a difference.Getting started with xbox live...?
You have to recover the profile you made online, to your xbox 360 harddrive now. If you did not put any personal information, or charge any money on that account yet. You can also just use your old gamertag, and make that a gold member. You will be able to do that through your Xbox.Getting started with xbox live...?
Well, for me, this problem has never occurred. My suggestion is to e-mail Xbox (calling always gives you a machine) and state your problem. Plus, if you haven't paid for anything, that might be the problem as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment